Monday, January 31, 2011


Today I’m importing the photographs that I made while I was in Sumner Maine visiting my family last week. 

Last weeks temperatures dropped and where, without a doubt, some of the coldest days of the year in Maine, but I still had a great time and looking forward to sharing my photographs. 

One of the first things I did when I got back to Sweet Bottom on St. John was plant a few seeds that I picked up in Maine. I hope the string beans from Falmouth Maine will grow here on St. John.

P.S. Mambo missed me so much she hasn't left my side :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.