Tuesday, January 18, 2011




I'm having a minor panic attack at the moment.
For some reason I lost my mind and booked a trip to visit my family in Maine in January. 
I'm the type of person that gets cold, makes tea and grabs a blanket when the temperature drops to 72 degrees (really, I'm not kidding.) I think the ocean is around 72 degrees at the moment off of St. John and I haven't been able to jump in. 
For kicks I just pulled the weather forecast up on the computer to see what is happening in Maine.
It is 7 degrees in Maine! (can you hear the panic?)

A couple photographs of the last time I was in Maine:
my mom's beautiful garden and my father playing the squeeze box.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.