Friday, November 15, 2013


This week I did something new and I'm over the moon excited about it - I went to a drawing class on St Thomas!!! It feels as though I was an artist in a past life since it has been a lifetime since I've made any art.
Amy Gibbs has opened a studio space called The Art Explorium on St Thomas where she offers classes and workshops for both children and adults. Next week a visiting artist is teaching a hand building clay class that should be a lot of fun.
I'm excited to have something new to do on our little island that is creative with a wonderful group of people!

1 comment:

  1. that is so wonderful sage big kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram