Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Just because the holidays always make me think of my family, I thought I would share these photographs I came across today. A few years back, my mother and I took a drive from NYC to visit my Grandparents in Flemington New Jersey, I will spare you the details of the drive. They have lived in Flemington since my mother was a teenager and this is where my Pop started the family business, Jean's Honey Inc (named after my grandmother.) I love that the first thing you smell at my grandparents home when you step out of the car is honey, it is truly amazing. While we where visiting we took a drive out to Pennsylvania to get some honey jars and I made these photographs.

 Now I know where my mother learned this expression!


P.S. The bee hives above are not my Pop's hives.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...