Friday, December 2, 2011


Well, what's everyone doing this weekend? Getting ready for the Holiday season now that it's December? I'll be photographing a wedding this weekend on St Thomas at St Peter and Paul Cathedral downtown. I'm really excited to have my new assistant with me for this wedding, yes that would be Eric!!! You can see him in action above! This will be my first wedding I've photographed at this church so I went down to scope it out and see what it's like (photos above.) It has such a different feel than the Catholic Church on St John (photos HERE.)
Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.