Monday, December 19, 2011


Just getting back from our weekend getaway to Old San Juan and starting to import all the photos that we made walking around the little city. It was a much needed trip to take a little time off from work, get into the holiday spirit, and recharge. Have you ever been to Old San Juan? It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but a nice change from the day to day here in the USVI. I was secretly hoping to fall in love with the little city and want to relocate there, oh well. I'll post a bunch of photos this week of the trip, my favorite places to eat, where we stayed, and what we did.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.