Friday, September 7, 2012












How are you weekend plans looking? We have a dinner date with our island family, a photo session on St John, appointments to look at apartments, and the rest free to do as we feel (that's always the best.) Hope everyone out there has a fantastic weekend!

PS  My friends in NYC where crazy about Instagram; do you post here too? As you can see I've started posting - if you want to connect look me up at sagecrown. Next week I will post a lot more photos from our NYC vacation.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram