Friday, September 7, 2012












How are you weekend plans looking? We have a dinner date with our island family, a photo session on St John, appointments to look at apartments, and the rest free to do as we feel (that's always the best.) Hope everyone out there has a fantastic weekend!

PS  My friends in NYC where crazy about Instagram; do you post here too? As you can see I've started posting - if you want to connect look me up at sagecrown. Next week I will post a lot more photos from our NYC vacation.

1 comment:

  1. hey, there I would like to say thanks and suggest you to increase the content of the post. It seems like you made a post of photo gallery. I would like to share a link where you may go through in your free time regarding different lights.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...