Friday, June 3, 2011

Ohhh weeee, wouldn't this be a romantic way to start your weekend by having Friday night dinner out here floating on the ocean and watching the sunset with your love? So sweet!!!

When was the last time you watched the sunset?
I do it quite a lot, sunset weddings are very popular on the beach of St John. The sunset in the Virgin Islands is a little different then in the states because we are so close to the equator it sets very fast.

Hope you find time to watch the sunset this weekend.
Enjoy my friends.

{photo source}

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scene looks like a date they would have on the Bachelorette. Not that I watch that show or anything.

    I cannot believe you live on St John! That is my dream. I've visited a few times and never want to leave. I want to know more...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.