Monday, June 13, 2011


I can't believe it's Monday, where does all the time go?
How was your weekend? Eric and I spent a few hours Saturday running around the North Shore of St John on the Boston Whaler, lot's of fun! I worked on Sunday. I'm going to make up for all of the weekends that I missed this week with a mini vaca. We're taking off on Thursday for a weekend getaway to Vieques, Yay!!!
Since I was sick last week, I'm really excited about this week, with all of the simple things in my everyday that I normally take for granted, or just couldn't do because I was ill. Here's a fun little list of internet distractions to start your week off:




One of my favorite Gustav Klimt paintings.


Human knot.


A wedding that I photographed.


I really missed drinking coffee in the morning. Coffee Festival.


I can't wait to start swimming again, here are the health benefits of swimming.


I'm looking forward being healthy enough to drink a glass of wine. 10 ways to tour Napa Valley.


I'm loving Ana's Monday Mix - Indie Yoga Songs.


St John's 2011 Festival Schedule.


Where we'll be staying on Vieques. 


Just watched 'True Grit' you should add it to your list.




Hope everyone has a great week.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking darling! I love your weekend posts. Please adopt me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I would adopt you in a second Ana:)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.