Saturday, July 16, 2011



When was the last time you went on a ferris wheel?
I can't remember ever being on one, it's been that long. 
Yesterday my mom and dad went to a festival in Maine and went on a ferris wheel. I can't wait to see their photos. I love knowing my parents are still having fun and doing things that surprise me.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and finding themselves a little surprised at how much fun they are having doing something unexpected. 
xoxo




PS You might like this Maine smell.


1 comment:

  1. I think it might have been YEARS since I've been on a ferris wheel -- or even to a fair. This summer is the perfect time to change that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Archive