Saturday, July 16, 2011



When was the last time you went on a ferris wheel?
I can't remember ever being on one, it's been that long. 
Yesterday my mom and dad went to a festival in Maine and went on a ferris wheel. I can't wait to see their photos. I love knowing my parents are still having fun and doing things that surprise me.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and finding themselves a little surprised at how much fun they are having doing something unexpected. 
xoxo




PS You might like this Maine smell.


1 comment:

  1. I think it might have been YEARS since I've been on a ferris wheel -- or even to a fair. This summer is the perfect time to change that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Archive