Wednesday, April 13, 2011




Last week I came across a perfume called Maine on Joanna Goddard’s blog and couldn’t help myself.
Have you ever heard of MCMC Fragrances? It’s a small perfume company based in Brooklyn New York that is dedicated to creating original, natural, modern, and aromatherapy perfumes. 




Originally I was going to order their Maine perfume so that I could smell like my home state, but then I saw that they offer a sample kit for $18. The MCMC Fragrances sample kit includes 6 different perfumes: Maine, Maui, Noble, Hunter, Kept, and Garden.
My order arrived in record time on St John and I’m absolutely a big fan of MCMC Fragrances’. Don’t you wish you could scratch and sniff these photos? 



MCMC is offering the perfect mothers day gift special: personalized perfume label with your mom’s name on it!

They have a great website, take a look HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.