Thursday, July 7, 2011

I never thought I would love food from a truck but my mouth waters every time I think about my lunch at Sol Food. I ate the Caribbean Pulled Pork Sandwich with a Pinchos Skewered Spanish Shrimp on the side – amazing!!! Sol Food is on your way to all of the popular beaches on Vieques, so you never have to pack a lunch for the beach while on vacation. Please visit Sol Food’s website HERE. Tripadvisor has them rated as #2 restaurants in Isla de Vieques, yes they're that good!!! We also loved Bili Restaurant for dinner, check them out on Yelp HERE.

PS Where to stay on Vieques HERE.
 



1 comment:

  1. Never been to a food truck, well other than ones at the fair or festival, but they're sprouting up all over Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Archive