Monday, August 1, 2011

Truth be told, I hate to exercise, it just feels like such a chore. I wasn’t born with an amazing metabolism and have to do something to not be a big fatty. I happen to love to walk and can walk for hours, so I try to walk fast and call it exercising. The last few weeks I can’t seem to get enough of walking and have started to look forward to my walks along Leinster Bay. I think I’m turning into an old lady, but I don’t care. How do you get motivated to work out?

The other day I saw a sea turtle along my walk, amazing! Check out these photos of my favorite sea turtle on St John HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I do exercise, and it is a pain in the butt. LOL. Walking is exercise so keep doing it! :) motivation is hard to come by, but maybe try working out with a friend at first to feel obligated to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a motivated healthy friend is a great idea Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram