Monday, November 12, 2012


 One of my favorite things about our new apartment are the many fruit trees that surround it. My favorite Caribbean fruit is the Sugar Apple (first photo) it taste a lot like apple pie! We have so many avocados that we're giving them away, we also have soursop, limes, mangos, plums, papayas, and coffee all in season. I've also spotted banana trees and cashew trees that are not yet producing at this time. I can't wait for the seasons to change to find more trees!
When I first moved to the Caribbean I had envisioned lot's of fresh fruit growing everywhere and I've finally found it!



2 comments:

  1. an apple that tastes like apple pie?? sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have too many avocados and apple-pie fruits? Oh boy, that is just so cool. I really want to move to the Caribbean now. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.