Thursday, November 29, 2012

One of my favorite things about the USVI is that all beaches are open to the public. Last weekend was my first time visiting Botany Bay Beach and Sandy Beach located on the west side of St Thomas. There is a bit of a walk to get to these beaches if you're not apart of The Preserve Botany Bay community, but the walk is well worth it!


 The above photos are of Sandy Beach. The waves where amazing the day we where there and perfect for buggy boarding.



 This next group of photos are of Botany Beach. Botany Beach was lined in rocks and coral. It also had a little beach house with a swimming pool and old stone ruins. This is where the surfers came to enjoy the waves.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.