Thursday, November 8, 2012

 The last couple of months have been a little overwhelming and consuming- let me bring you up-to-date:  right before we went on our vacation to CA we lost our cat Ming to FIV (this was heartbreaking), the apartment we had lined-up fell through, and in a mad scramble we found another rental. We're still living on the North Side of St Thomas and our new spacious 3 bedroom apartment  has an amazing porch, a yard surrounded in fruit trees, and the landlord is a wonderful couple that have made us feel very welcomed (did you notice the handmade broom above? They made that for us!)
Oh, we also adopted a kitten from the St Thomas Human Society, we're calling her Cleo and are completely in love.
With everything unpacked I should have more time to share here on this blog and if you're in the neighborhood please stop by to say hello!!!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram