Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Duckfat is a sandwich shop in Portland Maine that is known for their Belgian fries made from Maine potatoes fried in duck fat and their killer milkshakes. We read the reviews and just had to stop by to see what everyone was raving about. There was a 20 minute wait for seating and we got the best seats in the house; el-fresco on a warm summer day in Maine. Everything was amazing down to their homemade ketchup, my mouth still waters every time I remember the meal I ate there. Duckfat is a must for lunch the next time your visiting Portland Maine.



1 comment:

  1. YUM!! this looks amazing!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.