Thursday, September 1, 2011



I recently became very homesick and just had to go up North to spend some time with my family and friends in Sumner Maine. It’s been almost 15 years since I lived in Sumner and I’ve never truly missed living there but there is something so special about my little home town. The one thing I've always missed most about home are my family and friends that live there. I try to go back at least once a year to see everyone. Here are a few photos of some of the best people in the world that I've known since day one, I love you guys!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.