Thursday, September 8, 2011

Do you have a favorite beach?
My favorite beach on St John to spend a day at is Cinnamon Bay Beach and my favorite unique beach is the Blue Cobblestone Beach along the hike out to Ram Head. The other day we got all packed up to spend the afternoon at the beach and walked down to Francis Beach to be greeted by a swarm of hungry mosquitoes. Our beach day turned into a quick swim and we retreated back to our screened in porch for the afternoon. I’m defiantly feeling the effects of September on St John.

{photo by Kim Forrester}


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.