Monday, October 3, 2011


How was your weekend?
Eric and I spent the weekend on St John. Saturday night we went to La Plancha del Mar and watched ‘Super Troopers’ and ate dinner, it was a lot of fun. They serve four courses and sequence the food and drinks with the movie; example – Scene 3 (course 3) ‘Drunken Pigs’ is the name of the meal and the drink is a ‘Canadian Tuxedo.’
Sunday we drove out to the south side of St John and walked the Yawzi Trail, hiked out to Drunk Bay to make a couple ‘coral people’ and went for a swim in Salt Bay. The water is so warm right now on St John.



PS Later today I’m posting photos of the food I ate on Dominica!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sage, your photos are incredible! What beautiful scenery! How could you ever part with such beauty?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram