Monday, October 3, 2011


How was your weekend?
Eric and I spent the weekend on St John. Saturday night we went to La Plancha del Mar and watched ‘Super Troopers’ and ate dinner, it was a lot of fun. They serve four courses and sequence the food and drinks with the movie; example – Scene 3 (course 3) ‘Drunken Pigs’ is the name of the meal and the drink is a ‘Canadian Tuxedo.’
Sunday we drove out to the south side of St John and walked the Yawzi Trail, hiked out to Drunk Bay to make a couple ‘coral people’ and went for a swim in Salt Bay. The water is so warm right now on St John.



PS Later today I’m posting photos of the food I ate on Dominica!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sage, your photos are incredible! What beautiful scenery! How could you ever part with such beauty?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.