Monday, October 17, 2011

It's feeling a lot like a Monday here on St John at Sweet Bottom. Did you have a nice fall weekend in the States? Eric and I spent the weekend packing our stuff into boxes and getting ready to move this week over to St Thomas. So, I didn't make any fun beach photos this weekend to share with you all. However I did decide that I am going to take advantage of the next few days and go for a swim every morning because I'm not going to be able to walk to the beach at our new apartment. Photo's of my beach here.
Hope everyone has a great week and that I can find enough time this week to post a few blogs of what it's like to move from one island to the next.



PS Don't you love the 'Dream Man Arm Pillow' above?

2 comments:

  1. (Giggle) that is such a brilliant pillow and good luck with the move, sweetie. Have a great day. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram