Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To pluck or not to pluck you eyebrows?
For the longest time I didn't even think I had eyebrows until my mother pointed out the fact that my eyebrows needed to be groomed (the photo above shows them un-groomed.) My mom brought me to a lady that waxed my brows and made them cute and little, so I attempted to keep them up later by plucking. My mom's mom has drawn her eyebrows in since I've known her.... I keep meaning to ask her if she was once a plucker.
What do you do with your eyebrows?

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny you brought this up! My mother just told me for the umpteenth time yesterday that I should go and have my eyebrows professionally shaped and waxed. Honestly, I don't think they need it -- I do pluck to get rid of stray hairs here and there, but I think they're fine after that. Maybe to make her happy I'll go for some sort of consultation. I wonder if anyone does computer models of such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look either way esp in blue,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram