Friday, October 14, 2011


This past week I've been completely consumed with finding a new apartment. Eric and I have decided to move back to St Thomas and have found an amazing place to call home that overlooks Magen's Bay. The photo above is our new porch and shows our view of the bay. Doesn't it look like the perfect spot to start a small herb garden?

I'm surprised at how excited I am to be living back on St Thomas - don't get me wrong the last year on St John has been great. I can't get over the feeling that I'm always camping on St John and think that St John is too rural for me.

So, I'm spending the weekend packing and getting ready for the move. As well as enjoying St John's irreplaceable gorgeous beaches. What are you up to this lovely weekend?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.