Sunday, October 2, 2011

I don't know what it is about a Sunday but I feel as though no matter what I have the right to do nothing on a Sunday. What are you doing today? I've started the day with a mask from the boiling lake (photos coming soon) and I'm wondering if it's going to keep raining all day here on St John. Eric and I are thinking about going out to the south side of St John and doing the Ram Head trail. The south side doesn't get that much rain.

Hope everyone has a Funday Sunday!!!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram