Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shhhh, I haven't told my mom yet..... but last week I was involved in my first car accident and it was a hit and run. Fun! The only thing that was hurt was my side mirror... well there are a few scratches on my passenger door but all in all I'm soooo lucky. I thought I was going to die before Thanksgiving - it gave me a lot to be thankful for. I still can't get over the fact that the person that hit me just took off and left without seeing if I was okay. Have you ever been in a car accident?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.