Monday, November 7, 2011



video

After a couple of busy weeks of moving and working Eric and I finally had a day off to sit on the beach. Our new apartment overlooks Megan's Bay Beach and it has been calling us to come down and relax. I can't remember the last time I spent the afternoon at Megan's. When I first moved to St Thomas Megan's was the place to hang out at on Sundays and a large group of friends would meet-up for the day. It was always a good time and I miss the old tradition. How was your Sunday?

3 comments:

  1. It's been so long since I've gone to the beach. I hope I get to go to the beach next weekend. I love the pictures. What camera are you using? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Good luck with getting to the beach:) The photos above where made with Canon's G12.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram