Monday, November 28, 2011

I can't believe it's Monday and I've got soooo much to do! I've been really busy for a few weeks now and haven't had much time for my little blog. Really all I would like to do is spend the next week either locked inside doing whatever I felt like without any commitments or on some exotic island sail getaway (yes, I know I live on an island but it's not feeling so dreamy.) So, if I was going to daydream my Monday would look like the photo above, aaahhhhhh.... if only I knew what it was like to be so glamourous. 
Happy Monday Friends!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.