Thursday, November 3, 2011


Papillote is one of the most magical places I’ve ever experienced and is the definition of a nature sanctuary. It has been called “Eden on Earth” by Caribbean Travel & Life. Papillote is located in Roseau River Valley on Dominica and their gardens are internationally recognized among the best in the Caribbean. They where closed while we where visiting Dominica last September but the owner, Anne Jno Baptiste, was kind enough to let us walk through the garden and make these photographs. One day I hope to have the full Papillote experience and stay here for a week.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.