Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do you wake up to an alarm clock? 
Our new apartment is really quiet because it's on a dead end road and we don't have any neighbors that are close enough to hear. The only time that it's not quiet is between 7 and 8 am in the morning. For some reason there are a couple of Jenday Conure Parrots that like to hangout in a tree next to my bedroom window - they have to be some of the loudest birds I've ever heard! This is how I've been woken up for the last couple of weeks, not so bad really :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.