Friday, February 24, 2012

I made this video the other day with my phone while I was waiting for the ferry back to St Thomas in Cruz Bay on St John. It's the one part of my commute to work that I really enjoy, but it's the weekend and I don't have to work this weekend, YAY!!! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I did hear that there is a parking lot block party with live music out in Red Hook to raise money for the Virgin Islands Horses Retirement (might be fun!)
Have a great weekend friend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I'd love to have some warm weather. We socked with snow yesterday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh sorry to hear about snow melissa!!! it's almost march, i'm sure spring will be there soon.
    hope you see the sunshine this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.