Monday, May 21, 2012


How was your weekend? I spent a little time working, had brunch here one day, a little time playing on the beach with friends, and plan on spending Monday evening here. This weekend I noticed that it is starting to feel a little warmer in the US Virgin Islands, it must be the start of summer time. So, I started a new pin board on Pinterest full of refreshing summer cocktail recipes here, thought this would also spice up a Monday :) Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!


PS The first drink is a 'Live Basil Gimlet' and the second is a 'Cherry Caipirissima'

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, they look totally delicious, sweetie. I am off to check out your Pin Board:) Btw: your weekend sounds amazing. Muah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.