Monday, May 21, 2012


How was your weekend? I spent a little time working, had brunch here one day, a little time playing on the beach with friends, and plan on spending Monday evening here. This weekend I noticed that it is starting to feel a little warmer in the US Virgin Islands, it must be the start of summer time. So, I started a new pin board on Pinterest full of refreshing summer cocktail recipes here, thought this would also spice up a Monday :) Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!


PS The first drink is a 'Live Basil Gimlet' and the second is a 'Cherry Caipirissima'

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, they look totally delicious, sweetie. I am off to check out your Pin Board:) Btw: your weekend sounds amazing. Muah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram