Monday, May 7, 2012








So, how was your weekend? I'm having that super Monday feeling, most likely cause I worked through the weekend. I've found that booking a trip helps me feel better about working, so I just booked a flight to visit my family later this summer, really! You should try it, the next time you feel over worked you should just book a trip to remind yourself why you're working so hard.
I also find looking at photos posted on Facebook by my friends really inspiring, like all the photos in this post. I'm not sure if it's ok to take my friends photos and repost them: what do you think? If you would like me to remove you're photo just let me know, I just found these photos so lovely and wishing I could spend the afternoon in them.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2012

    I see you saved the best for last..LOL
    Girl i dont mind at all =)
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your supermoon photo Lori!!!
    Thanks for sharing the love ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.