Tuesday, May 1, 2012


I've recently been obsessed with eating hummus - I just can't get enough of it. I think it has to do with the weather turning into summer on St Thomas, hummus is so cool and refreshing. So, last week I made this hummus recipe and took it to the beach:

2 cans of garbanzo beans drained
1/3 cup tahini
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp salt
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 hot pepper
sprig of fresh parsley
sprig of fresh chives

Blend all ingredients together until smooth (you might have to add more water for the blender) and chill before serving.

Happy cooking!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.