Friday, May 4, 2012




This Saturday's full moon will be a 'super moon'; meaning that the moon will be the closest to the Earth all year. National Geographic says, "The moon's proximity won't have any major effects on our planet..." apparently they've never been on St Thomas during a 'normal' full moon - I'm a little curious how this Saturday evening will be:)
Diana on Express-O say's this extraordinary event will occur at exactly 11:35 pm ET. I hope we'll all be watching it together.


PS A 'normal' moonrise from my porch here.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2012

    Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
    single speed cycle shops london
    bicycle shops near london olympic
    bicycle shops north london

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.