Tuesday, June 26, 2012


 Have you been to The Cup & Cork on St Thomas yet? I've been a handful of times and just love this little hidden gem on the North Side of the island. The Cup & Cork is a gourmet coffee shop that sells, yummy morning treats, over-stuffed deli sandwiches, a great selection of wine, and more. They're located at Megan's Point Resort which is just perfect for a fun day at the beach. The next time I'm planning to spend the day at Megan's Beach guess where I'm getting my picnic lunch from?

Open from:
Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:30 am to 2:00 pm

The Cup & Cork can be reached at (340) 777 6000 ext 507



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.