Friday, June 8, 2012

This week went way too fast for me - how was your week? I've started a bunch of new projects this week, like scanning old photos (the above photo was made on my first trip to Europe), that have completely consumed my time and have left me feeling really uncreative about posting on Sage Island. I'm hoping to have a relaxing weekend and feel refreshed for next week with lot's of fun stuff to share.

Hope everyone has a weekend full of good friends, a summer swim, and the time to watch the sun set!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.