Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I can't think of anything worse then waking up early on a Monday morning for work and realizing you're out of coffee, this was me yesterday. I was standing on the beach in the photo above wondering how other people get through a day without a cup of coffee? Do you drink coffee? What's your get up and go motivation in the morning? I'm a coffee drinker and anyone that knows me knows there's no point in trying to have a conversation until I've finished a cup. I'm grateful it's Tuesday today :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a coffee fiend. An absolute addict. Your timing on this post is so funny, actually, because I was JUST debating whether to skip my daily cup today (sometimes I'm convinced it wreaks havoc on my skin). But nope! Pouring a mug now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tried to stop drinking coffee in the past by having tea instead.... it never works. i just make sure to drink more water to make up for all the coffee i love :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram