Friday, June 29, 2012

 How do you relieve stress? The one thing that I love more then anything is a relaxing massage next to the ocean. The best birthday gift I've ever had was from my favorite masseuse Rashel Trombero at Lindquist Beach on St Thomas, it was out of this world! Rashel offers an amazing rate for at home massages, so you won't even have to get in your car after your relaxed, give her a call today at 340-998-8947. You will love it!!!


The last time I had a massage by Rashel was at a friends house that had all these dogs that just loved the way her massage oil tasted, it was just the sweetest!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.