Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm so excited that the weekend is here!!! What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm looking forward to working on Saturday photographing a wedding at Gallows Resort and taking sunday off to go on a boat trip to the BVI on this boat.

Here a couple of fun links around the web that I've been looking at this week:

Wish I was here this Saturday cause I love wine.

A new (well to me) blog I like to read.

Island time cocktail ideas.

A dogs vacation.

I love these photos by Jade Doskow.

A wedding I photographed on St Thomas.

Yes please!

St John Festival events list here.

A lovely story for Father's Day on the Diane Rehm Show.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a perfect weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so glad you're enjoying the Equals Record! Have a wonderful weekend, Sage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.