Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm so excited that the weekend is here!!! What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm looking forward to working on Saturday photographing a wedding at Gallows Resort and taking sunday off to go on a boat trip to the BVI on this boat.

Here a couple of fun links around the web that I've been looking at this week:

Wish I was here this Saturday cause I love wine.

A new (well to me) blog I like to read.

Island time cocktail ideas.

A dogs vacation.

I love these photos by Jade Doskow.

A wedding I photographed on St Thomas.

Yes please!

St John Festival events list here.

A lovely story for Father's Day on the Diane Rehm Show.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a perfect weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so glad you're enjoying the Equals Record! Have a wonderful weekend, Sage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram