Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well, I'm back to blogging.... I hope! The truth is I've been really busy with work and blogging has felt like  another commitment that I just haven't had the heart for. I had a really busy wedding season this year and met a lot of amazing people, as well as made a lot of wonderful photos that I'm really excited to share over HERE.

The good news is that I have more time this week and for the next few months to get caught up on all those little things I've neglected like marketing my business, spending time relaxing on a beach instead of working, vacations, patting my kitty cats, cooking, etc. So, I'll make sure to get back to sharing it all with you here on Sage Island.

{Photo source}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.