Friday, August 31, 2012

Eric and I are just getting back from our vacation where we visited family in New Jersey and friends in New York City (wow do we know some amazing people!) It's always surreal coming back to St Thomas from vacation but I have to say that I like my 'vacation lifestyle!' What are your plans for this long labor day weekend? I can't wait to jump in the ocean and get a couple of projects started from all the inspiration I've gathered during my vacation. Next week I will have lot's of fun photographs to share, so get excited!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.