Tuesday, August 14, 2012





This year we have a trip planned to visit NYC for a few days in August and I'm beside myself excited to be in the city and show Eric around (it's been over 3 years since I was there.) Since I use to live in the city I've never done much research on accomodations in Manhattan until now - wow are there a lot of options on place to stay!!! I started by looking at my favorite New Yorker blogger (A Cup of Jo) that has a great post with 'five great hotels' in her NYC Guide. I also checked out hotels.com, airbnb.com, vrbo.com, tripadvisor.com, and asked friends..... and started to just feel completely overwhelmed with all the options out there. Do you have a favorite place to stay in NYC that you would recommend?

{please click on photos for the source link}

3 comments:

  1. enjoy your trip, I've always wanted to visit NYC

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wythe, which is in Williamsburg - it's so pretty and has the nicest rooftop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the Wythe looks like a lot of fun!!!
    Thanks you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram