Friday, April 1, 2011







Latest Obsessions

It’s the little things in life that make the day to day more exciting and enjoyable. Sometimes it’s hard to start something new, change your routine, or simply approach the everyday from a new angle. But making one little change within the routine of day to day can make things feel fresh.

Here are a few new discoveries or rediscoveries that have made my week better:

1. Walking to the beach in the morning to drink a hot cup of tea.
2. Listening to The Roots album, “How I got Over”.
4. Snacking on frozen strawberries.
5. Finding a new CPA called Dolly (thanks to my facebook friends.)
6. Dreaming about the possibility of photographing a wedding on a yacht in the Grenadines.
7. My nail polish of choice this week is Essie’s “Nice is Nice”.
8. Favorite movie of the week is “Happy Tears”.

The photographs above are of Francis Bay Beach on St John. I’m lucky enough to live walking distance to this amazing piece of paradise.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.