Thursday, April 5, 2012


 Last night we ate at the Blue Orchid Restaurant at the St Peter Greathouse on the North Side of St Thomas. The restaurant opened a few months ago within one of St Thomas's most beautiful tropical botanical gardens. We arrived 30 minutes before our reservation so that we could walk the nature trail and see what was in bloom. We really enjoyed our dining experience and would highly recommend eating at the Blue Orchid Restaurant. They where very busy when we where there so I would recommend making reservations at 340-774-4999.

PS Photos of the botanical garden at St Peter Greathouse HERE.

2 comments:

  1. looks fancy shmancy
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there you can go through on something informative here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.