Friday, April 27, 2012

Whacha all up to this weekend? I had today off and went to Megan's Beach for a swim with friends and have to work this weekend photographing weddings. St Thomas has been celebrating Carnival all week and the island has been a little bit more crazy then normal - in-fact we've spent many day's without power because of Carnival. I'm really looking forward to May next week and things getting back to normal on St Thomas.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and to have time to blog with you all next week :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.