Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Everyday that I pull into my driveway on St Thomas and I see amazing turquoise water, like in the photos above, and I wonder to myself, 'when will this view not take my breath away' and 'when will I no longer be surprised that the water is so vibrant?' Really, it's been over 5 years that I've lived here and I still say this to myself each day. So there's not a surprise that I want to go and experience this gorgeous water in Bora Bora. What do you say, should we pick up everything and spend a couple months trapped on these amazing islands?

4 comments:

  1. ...lets go!! my bag is packed =)
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming along friends ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram