Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Everyday that I pull into my driveway on St Thomas and I see amazing turquoise water, like in the photos above, and I wonder to myself, 'when will this view not take my breath away' and 'when will I no longer be surprised that the water is so vibrant?' Really, it's been over 5 years that I've lived here and I still say this to myself each day. So there's not a surprise that I want to go and experience this gorgeous water in Bora Bora. What do you say, should we pick up everything and spend a couple months trapped on these amazing islands?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.