Monday, April 30, 2012


Have you been to the Nirvana Temple on St Thomas yet? I highly recommend stopping by tomorrow on May 1st for Rachael's last class of yoga from 5:30 to 6:30 pm - you will not regret it ;) Rachael's yoga classes have been amazing at the temple and I'm saddened that they are coming to an end.
The temple will be temporally closing from May 6, 2012 until June 31, 2012. Here are directions to the temple and more photos of the Nirvana Temple here.
Hope you can make it and love it as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I so wish I could join in today...Sounds wonderful! Muah, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.