Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Since we've moved our cats have started sleeping on the couch, so I've started a search to get them their very own cat bed. Finding the right cat bed hasn't been an easy task on St Thomas, like the one in these photos - way too small! Apparently we have extra large cats, maybe we should be looking for a small dog bed. 

This is how the bamboo cat tower was made to be used and you can see that Mambo is not going to fit.

With the tower on it's side Mambo could fit but wouldn't sleep in it.
Does your pet have a bed that it loves?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.