Monday, January 23, 2012






Oh Monday why are you not as wonderful as Sunday?
How was your weekend?
I had yet another weekend where I'm happy the weather is (almost) the same all year round here in the USVI. I'm also grateful for moments when you do something repeatedly and it still feel fresh and new - like a Saturday afternoon at Megan's Beach. I think one of the first things I did after leaving the airport when I moved to St Thomas was go for a swim at Megan's Beach (that was over 5 years ago) and I have lost count of how many times I've been to this beach, yet I still have a great time here!
Happy Monday friends!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What beautiful pictures of the beach. The first one took my breath away. My weekend was quiet but good. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.