Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Last weeks cooking lesson with my friend was amazing! Jane is a master baker for sure and she taught me some wonderful baking basics like how to measure flour (this might explain my failure with Popovers.) We baked a lot of bread last week: a Garlic & Olive Bread (since I'm the only one that likes olives we substituted with chopped capers), the best Blueberry Scone ever with Passionfruit Curd (out of this world yummy), a Wholewheat and Flaxseed Loaf (amazing for sandwiches), and a Yeast Coconut Bread (that I still haven't tried). I'm searching for a yummy bread recipe to try this week and also drooling over these dumplings HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that bread looks so scrumptious:) Yum! Have a great day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i have you to thank diana! i found this bread recipe from a link on your blog ;) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram